Buy tickets online at the Etix Online Box Office or by calling 1-800-514-3849 or at the Concrete Street Box Office.
Convenience and Handling Charges apply. Tickets purchased through eTix are subject to a per ticket service charge, parking fee and a non-refundable per order handling charge.
All shows are rain or shine.
Counterfeit Ticket Warning – Do not buy tickets from private individuals as you could be buying counterfeit tickets. All counterfeit tickets will be confiscated without refund and holders may be prosecuted.
COVID-19 Ticket Guarantee
State and County guidance enables Concrete Street Amphitheater to move forward with social distancing concerts.
We fully anticipate a fun and safe gathering at our events, however, in the unlikely scenario a government body postpones our events due to COVID-19, you will have two options with your tickets:
Option 1: Retain your ticket(s) to the rescheduled event dates. If an event is rescheduled, we will notify you via email and social media. Your tickets are automatically valid for the new rescheduled date with no further action needed.
Option 2: Full refund of your ticket purchase.
Refunds will not be available until an official announcement has been made by Concrete Street Amphitheater to postpone or cancel an event. Refund requests must be submitted to concretestreet.net within 30 days of the announcement.
If an event is canceled, we will notify you via email and social media. Your tickets will be refunded in a timely manner to the original method of payment.
Thank you for supporting live music!
For additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WILL CALL/GUEST LIST
In order to pick up your tickets, you will be required to present:
1. Your valid state (if a resident of the United States) or government issued (if a resident of Canada or other country) photo ID, driver’s license or passport. A valid ID must be duly issued by a government agency and include a photo and a signature.
2. The credit card you used to purchase the tickets.
3. Your confirmation number.
The box office will not release tickets if the name on the ID and credit card does not match the name used to purchase the tickets from Ticketmaster or if the photo on the ID does not appear to be the photo of the person retrieving the tickets. To find out what other types of photo ID are acceptable at the venue’s Will Call, please contact the venue directly. Tickets are available after 3:00pm on the day of the event.
Concrete Street Amphitheater is dedicated to our customers’ needs. We thrive to bring our customers a wide variety of exciting and enjoyable events. Our goal is to make the customers experience as proficient and simple as possible. The following purchasing policies are intended to help the purchaser understand the entire process of purchasing tickets from the Concrete Street Amphitheater Box Office.
Before completing your transaction please review all information in our purchasing policy. All sales are final at the time of purchase unless one of the items under refunds applies to this event.
In the event that a show is canceled or the event date is changed you will need to contact the Concrete Street Box Office at email@example.com in order to request a refund.
- The majority of headliners and/or tours have opening acts that are subject to change at any point in time without notice. This under no circumstances allows a refund or exchange of your purchased tickets.
- In the event that refunds or exchanges are allowed on any given show the purchaser is required to follow and complete refund instructions by the set deadline of Concrete Street Amphitheater. After this deadline has passed no refunds will be allowed.
- All refunds, exchanges, and/or disputes involving any purchase is subject to Concrete Street Amphitheater management discretion.