Here at Concrete Street Amphitheater, we remain committed to the health and well-being of our staff, guests, and artists. Concrete Street will strive to provide a safe, clean, and fun experience for everyone with the implementation of the following sanitation and safety measures.
Wash your hands. Make good choices. Respect social distancing. For everyone’s safety, if you’re not feeling well or think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.
This is what we are doing to stay safe as we begin to reopen our gates and get live music back in our venue:
- Follow recommendations & guidelines from the CDC as well as local health authorities
- Adherence to “Enhanced Procedures” standards prohibiting any staff-to-guest contact
- Frequent surface cleaning
- Social distanced reserved tables and general admission monitored by security
- Restroom attendants limiting the amount of people in each restroom
- Creating physical distancing while navigating the venue in order to maintain a safe distance
- Touch less ticket scanning will be available at security check-in.
- Modified bag policy to minimize unnecessary contact at security check-in
- Signage and directions throughout the facility to maintain physical distancing while navigating the venue
We are excited to provide a safe and entertaining place for our customers to enjoy live music! Thank you for following our enhanced procedures. If you have additional questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.