Here at Concrete Street Amphitheater, we remain committed to the health and well-being of our staff, guests, and artists. Concrete Street will strive to provide a safe, clean, and fun experience for everyone with the implementation of the following sanitation and safety measures. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have several new policies and preventative measures to ensure your experience at our venue is safe, enjoyable, and alleviates any concerns you may have.
Notice: Reserved tables and general admission areas are very limited. General Admission ticket holders are required to be in a defined socially distanced area unless traveling to purchase concessions or going to restroom. All customers must stay in their assigned section. You will not be allowed to enter the gates without a mask. Face covering are required when walking through the venue. Chairs cannot be moved from their designated reserved tables.
Wash your hands. Make good choices. Respect social distancing. For everyone’s safety, if you’re not feeling well or think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.
This is what we are doing to stay safe as we begin to reopen our gates and get live music back in our venue:
- Follow recommendations & guidelines from the CDC as well as local health authorities
- All staff will be required to wear masks
- All staff will answer a health screening questionnaire and will have their temperature checked before entering the venue
- Adherence to “Enhanced Procedures” standards prohibiting any staff-to-guest contact
- Frequent surface cleaning
- Social distanced reserved tables and general admission monitored by security
- Hand washing stations and hand sanitizer available throughout the venue
- Restroom attendants limiting the amount of people in each restroom
- Creating physical distancing while navigating the venue in order to maintain a safe distance
- Touch less ticket scanning will be available at security check-in.
- Modified bag policy to minimize unnecessary contact at security check-in
- Signage and directions throughout the facility to maintain physical distancing while navigating the venue
- Limited capacities. We are currently operating at less than 25% of our original capacity!
We are excited to provide a safe and entertaining place for our customers to enjoy live music! Thank you for following our enhanced procedures. If you have additional questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.